Air Hogs Zero Gravity Micro
Cars - Best Price
RC Cars Best Price
Naturally you want to get your Spinmaster Air Hogs Zero Gravity Micro Car at the best price.
Well, we've done all the hard work of researching that for you.
We have found that Amazon has the cheapest Spinmaster Air Hogs Zero Gravity Micro Cars, and it can be delivered
right to your door for "Free Shipping". Shopping online makes it convenient too.
Get your Best Price Spinmaster Air Hogs Zero Gravity Micro Car NOW, and SAVE your
RC Cars Features
Each RC Car, like the Air Hog Black Rugged Car, comes with two power settings
just by flipping a switch - the floor mode with the Venturi fan off, and the gravity defying mode for walls and
ceilings. A powerful fan in the Spinmaster Air Hogs Zero Gravity Micro
Car creates the Venturi effect with the vacuum holding the car to the
surface. Around the car's chassis there is a flexible skirt to ensure the vacuum remains sealed.
Note, if the car tries to go over bumps such as light switches on walls, the vacuum seal is broken, causing the
car to fall. Spin Master has carefully designed their RC cars to withstand falls
from ceilings. A really cool item is its working headlights, which also act as battery charge level indicators.
Get your best price for RC Cars - Click on "Get It Now" to find availability and the best deal.
RC Cars Specs - Black Rugged Car
• Fully functioning
headlights and taillights
• Infrared remote control
• The RC cars charges directly from the IR remote control
• 30 minutes charge / 10 minutes drive
• To show low battery, the car's headlights will flash
• Variety of colours - Red
• Requires 6 x AA Batteries (not included)
• Size: 12 x 6 x 3.5cm
The Spinmaster Air Hogs Zero Gravity Micro Car is the ultimate in indoor
RC racing. Outstanding scale speed performance on any smooth surface.
Air Hogs Zero Gravity Micro Car - Driving Rules
Getting Started with your RC Cars
1. Make sure the joy sticks are both set to neutral or in
2. Turn the ON/OFF switch on the mini car to "ON".
3. FORWARD - Push both joystick forward.
4. REVERSE - Pull both joysticks back.
5. LEFT TURN - Right joystick forward.
6. RIGHT TURN - Left joystick forward
7. Be sure to turn the ON/OFF on the mini car to the "OFF" position when finished playing with the mini car.
8. Trouble Shooting - check out the FAQs below.
While Driving Your Spinmaster Air Hogs Zero Gravity Mini Sports Car
1. Only use on smooth,
2. Clean the tires with a damp rag before each use.
3. Do not run on damp surfaces.
4. Stand at least 6 feet from the wall.
5. Only drive on empty walls (no hanging pictures or other obstacles).
6. DO NOT drive over wall sockets, light switches or other obstructions.
7. Do not drive close to or off the edge of the wall.
8. RIGHT SPIN - Left joystick forward, right joystick back.
9. LEFT SPIN - Right joystick forward, left joystick back.
Air Hogs Zero Gravity Micro Car FAQ
1. My Zero Gravity will not start?
a) Make sure the power switch is in the ON position on the vehicle.
b) Battery in cvontroller may be installed incorrectly, check to make sure polarities are properly aligned.
c) Batteries may be drained. Charge batteries and/or install new ones.
2. My Zero Gravity will not climb?
The over current protection is engaged. Turn vehicle off 30 seconds then restart.
3. My Zero Gravity is not driving straight?
a) Check toggle switch on fron of vehicle is in the right position. b) Make sure surface is
free of dirt/dust, if not wipe tires with a damp rag before use. c) Make sure surface is either too smooth or too
4. My Zero Gravity slips when climbing walls?
a) Clean the tires with a damp rag and make sure wall surface is not damp.
b) Fold up the fabric skirts foe a better seal prior to use.
5. Even with the ramp I cannot get my vehicle to transition over trim?
a) Make sure ramp is fitted tight to wall.
b) Try using hard cardboard from around the house if insert from package is damaged.
6. My Zero Gravity falls off the wall?
a) Make sure to discharge and then charge again for 4 hours.
b) Clean tires and make sure your wall and floor are also clean.
c) Check the fabric skirts for damage. If they have been pulled loose, tape them back on with flexible tape.
Click on "Get It Now" to find availability and the best